Coming back to Prague for your second (third) visit and did all the tourist things on your first trip already? Or simply want to avoid touristy neigborhoods at all? Come with me to Holešovice and you'll get to know the “real” Prague and not just the touristy parts.
One of Europe's coolest neighbourhoods is definitely worth a visit. Not only because of its impressive architecture with quirky facades and its alternative culture but also because this is a great place to meet locals, instead of following other tourists. On top of that – this former industrial quarter is becoming a real hot spot!
During this tour you’ll see & learn about:
● industrial architecture
● contemporary art (we’ll visit the DOX Centre for Contemporary Art)
● the real life of Praguers (including a visit to the famous Prague Market)
● Prague public transport system (we’ll take a ferry to another quarter)
● city’s coffee & alternative culture
The price includes:
● admission fees
● transport costs
● coffee in one of the most well designed cafes
It will be my pleasure to meet you anytime & anywhere upon your request.
Also, I will be more than happy to bring you also to my parent's house out of Prague for a traditional Bohemian dinner.
Discover the city beyond limits of your guidebook & skip the tourist traps with Gudilo!