Do you want to experince Prague from a less traditional perspective? — Discover new city neighbourhoods pulsating with daily life, modern architecture, beautiful parks, scenic views, local pubs and cafés.
• 10 minutes ride by metro to the Vinohrady district
• impressive church of the Most Sacred Heart of Our Lord
• Rieger Park: view of the historical centre and the Prague Castle, popular beer garden
• Žižkov Television Tower with climbing Babies by David Černý
• "Paneláky": concrete panel buildings from the communist era
• Parukářka Hill Park: popular hangout spot, wide view
• Vítkov Hill: National Memorial, giant equestrian statue of Jan Žižka
• time for coffee in the hip neighbourhood Karlín
• former headquarter of the Communist Party
• bike rental
• tickets for the Prague public transport
• food & drinks
Náměstí Republiky, Praha 1 – Nové Město
Rather than take a Segway tour, we chose to take a bicycle tour of the city. This enables you to travel further afield and see some sights which would be too distant otherwise. Guidilo employ very knowledgeable local guides to proudly guide you through their amazing city. Our guide, Michal, is a qualified art historian and, as we cycled, he provided great historical insight into everything from the ancient history of the city and its famous characters, to the areas where historic buildings have been knocked down during the communist era and replaced by drab grey block housing typical of that era throughout Europe. Prague has some hilly areas with parkland at the peak. While the hills gave us a workout the amazing views were well worth the effort!
Discover the city beyond limits of your guidebook & skip the tourist traps with Gudilo!