Do you wish to make the best of your visit to Prague in the winter? Do you like to warm up even though the air outside is freezing? Join me on this tour.
I will show you the less touristy Christmas markets whit traditional Czech food and drinks. You will discover some of the crazy things Czech people do with Christmas. For example, that we have a living carp on Christmas day in our bathtub, that it is not Santa who brings the gifts and much more. During the tour you will try a good cup of mulled wine together with some typical Czech sweets. To avoid the cold we will use the hidden passages in the New Town to walk from one market to another. Since I am an official tour guide I will tell you the story behind the places and the buildings we will see.
Next to all of this, you will have the time to ask me everything you want to know about the Czech culture, get tips for bars and restaurants and many things more. Looking forward to meeting you!
The price is per group so the more people you have, the cheaper it is! Let's take out your family & friends and share the costs.
At your request
The itinerary is flexible. It all depends where we will start the tour. What will be included?
- Visiting a local Christmas market outside of the city center
- Drinking of a good local mulled wine
- Tasting of some typical Czech sweets
- Visiting the market on the Old Town Square, Republic Square and Wenceslas Square
- A brief tour through the Old Town, New Town (depends on your interests)
- Visiting of places that are off the beaten track
Discover the city beyond limits of your guidebook & skip the tourist traps with Gudilo!